Monday, October 5, 2015

Oct 5, 2015

My heart is full. Just full. Amidst the challenges, long days, tired body, and obstacles in our path, my heart burns bright. Sometime the Lord give us really tough weeks, but in those tough weeks he gives us tender mercies that influences a human being for the rest of his life. "He really does love each and every one of his children. I love my mission more than I've ever loved anything in this life, apart from my family. I can truly testify that God knows me and I know Him. And I am eternally grateful to Him for pre-ordaining me to come to the mission Honduras Comayaguela at this time. God's plan is perfect. And EVERYTHING REALLY IS INCREDIBLE.
Three tender mercies I'd like to share start with conference. I don't think I've ever heard such powerful messages in my entire life. And it just wasn't one in particular. Every single talk was purely amazing. I have no favorites. But man those 3 new apostles...everything was so powerful.
Numero Dos. Family Munoz they in it to win it folks. Your prayers worked. They were THIS close to separating on Monday and we felt impressed to go and all this week we've been helping them with Family Mendoza, and they are GETTING MARRIED and BAPTIZED the 24th BABY! In just a week they've humbled themselves so much and are doing what they need to do to prepare to Enter the waters of baptism. The visits with them are so spiritual and powerful! I love them so much.
OK, now the 3rd... WE FOUND HIM. :) We found Mr. Agustin! After 8 weeks of searching literally for a needle in a haystack, with people telling us he died, people thinking we're crazy, we found him! And we had the opportunity to sit down and listen to him for a wonderful hour. He's been bed-stricken for a year now and for that reason, hasn't left the house. But I wish I could just express how I felt when I first saw him and he stared talking to us. Pure Joy. He is soooo amazing. His helicopter kinda got ruined but he still has a little bit of it and right now he's making a walker so he can walk again. HE has this little old lady who takes care of him. And I don't think I told you but my companion was professional photographer, so he took photos and videoed it all. By the way, you should see some of his photos he was GOOD. But man... what a joy. When we're in that part of Sigua (because it's not our area) we're going to drop off some food because the poor man has nothing and he's really weak. The lady says he usually doesn't have the energy to talk with visitors but he was sure happy to see us! Ah I love him! EVERYTHING REALLY IS INCREDIBLE.

Well our zone and frankly our mission has had a lot of problems with being true representatives of Jesus Christ and being obedient to the counsel we are given and I sure am glad we had conference to remind and reprove us what we need to change. Keep the commandments, keep the sabbath day, have more faith, be an example, and keep the perspective of eternity always in mind. We're here to prepare to receive exaltation. Remember that.

I'm thankful for tender mercies, my comp., Elder Jensen, love, our beloved prophet, general conference, fam. Munoz, repentance, faith, our new apostles, my patriarchal blessing, the pre-mortal life, my sweet and dear mother, and Jesus Christ our King.
"In any moment of temptation, remember your mother."
Scrip of da week! Heleman 5:12

~Elder Alec Johnson

Mr Agustin!

Gave him a CTR ring!







Elder ALEC Jensen!


My beautiful family M**

District mtg with a surprise visit from the assistants...


In between conferences we helped Pres Zuniga (branch pres) with some service and we went to a dump in Honduras. One of the saddest nastiest things I have ever seen in my life. Be thankful
GERMAN our lider misional!!

No comments:

Post a Comment