SO FIRSTTTT HAPPY BDAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL SISTER! WHAT A LOVELY TEENAGER (I think I just threw up) SHE IS!! (oh goodness I just said teenager.. what the poop is happening) LOVE YA SIS AND THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS HAVING THAT SMILE OF YOURS THAT CHANGES THE LIVES AROUND YOU! Now, just dont use it for the boys! ;) LOVE YA SIS!
This week I'm thankful for la Vega and my family there, for the chance to be in a new area, my new comp, my new district, everything!, p day, hot days, cold nights, my Savior, the New Testament, emails from all you guys, and my buds on the missions. Elder Sharp, E McMullin, E Sollis, E Wheeler, E Wimmer, E Wimmer, E Avery, and everyone else on the miss!
LOVE YA ALL!
-Elder Alec Johnson
| F Himenez Reyes threw a going away party and threw my face in cake! |
| this is our monkey Julio and he's awesome |
| ok, so this is why we obey the word of wisdom |
No comments:
Post a Comment